Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thorse

Okay so the Doop and I both would like to tone up. Him because vet said so, and training starts soon (as soon as I think he could do real work for an hour and have enough energy to think, too!). Me because in November I'm going on a cruise. I ain't scared of no swine flu, and that means deep discounts.

We've been doing long-trotting, more cantering on the line, and just more saddle time. I at least want sweat under the pad.

He's been behaving very well.

I entered (all my pets too) the Doop on Marvel.com's dress up your pets contest to join the Pet Avengers. He was then featured on ToplessRobot.com. I had photoshopped him (hastily) as "Thorse" (Thor+Horse). http://www.toplessrobot.com/2009/05/all_hail_thorse.php

I thought my Dr. Strange Cockatoo was better.

Oh my, upon searching he made superpunch and appeared on quite a few blogs! Makes me wish I had better photoshopped him. Oh well.

Haha anyone in the Twin Cities Area wants a pony ride on Thorse with photos I'll gladly only charge a nominal fee...

No comments: