Thursday, July 10, 2008

Away

I had a decent ride on Dante Wednesday evening. Longed okay, but was a bit spooky- didn't like the chickens in the bush.

Good news: his English saddle now fits better NOT having the back-boosting pads I sewed to help the saddle fit better (rock wise).

We rode around, he was a little nutty over eating, but not absolutely nutso.

I'm in CT right now at my parents' place. Monday, I have a lesson at that fancy place down the road. I'm totally stoked! I'll report more then.

2 comments:

hope4more said...

Good Luck with the lesson! Hope it goes well.

Jamie said...

I like your blog! I'm thinking of starting a new one myself. I'm having many of the same experiences being a noob myself with a wacky 3.5 year old gelding. Sounds like you've made great progress with your boy! It's amazing what they can learn with they trust you :)